Psychological help for students
Psychological counseling at Psychological Crisis Management Center
Phone: +370 640 51555, 1815 working hours: Mon.-Fr 16.00-20.00 h.. , Sat. 12.00-16.00 h. Skype – krizesiveikimas,Facebook Messenger – Krizės Įveikimas.
Cost: Free of charge, Adress: Antakalnio str. 97, Vilnius
- We provide individual psychological counseling in person at our facilities in Vilnius,
Antakalnio str. 97, as well as remote counseling by phone and online via Skype and
- Consultations for Ukrainian citizens and their family members are free of charge.
- Counseling can be provided anonymously.
- The first counseling session is free of charge and is generally offered without
registration in advance. However, to make sure the psychologists that provide
counseling on a particular day are conversant in English, do call us by phone in
- You can contact our psychologist during the operating hours of the Crisis
Intervention Centre: Monday to Friday from 4PM to 8PM, and on Saturday from
12AM to 4PM. We are closed on public holidays.
- To receive counseling via Skype, please call us at krizesiveikimas.
- To reach us through the Messenger app, visit the “Krizės Įveikimas” account and
send us a message. Once the psychologist sends you a reply, the call function will
- To receive counseling by phone, please call us at +370 640 51555.
- After the first consultation, the regular cost of further 7 consultations is 10 €. In
individual cases the continuing counseling could be provided free of charge.
Phone: +370 670 00027
Phone support Mon-Fri 10.00-14.00 in Lithuanian, Russian, English languages.
Emotional support for men.
You can apply by e-mail email@example.com (answers within 3 working days) or submit an online request: https://www.vyrulinija.lt/kontaktai